HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heroes Reborn: Enigma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Company Man
Admin

PostSubject: Heroes Reborn: Enigma   Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:40 pm

The game seems to be free on app stores now, is anyone playing it? I'm somewhere around the level 13 mark now and it's surprisingly okay. There hasn't been much in terms of story but I'm expecting this game to be the lighter tie-in to Gemini on PC and consoles.

The controls aren't the best but some levels are satisfyingly challenging. For those unaware of the game, it shares some similarities with Portal. The player has telekinesis and time manipulation and has to use these abilities to solve puzzles and unlock a door to move on to the next level.

I wish there was more to it than dropping/throwing boxes but my biggest gripe is that both time periods in the game (2008 and 2014) have no resemblance to the shows they take place in. 2008 doesn't fit in with what we see in Heroes and 2014 is too run down to fit in with what the world looks like in Heroes Reborn, not to mention how drastically different the rooms out for such a small time skip. 2014 is straight up The Last of Us levels of apocalyptic. I expected more considering Tim Kring's own company was behind the games and he'd been given a second chance to do something new and special with Heroes, on that aspect it fails (as did Reborn) but it's a fun little way to kill some time when you don't have to pay for it.

Heroes Reborn: Enigma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1